Applique wall hangings from the Inuit peoples of Canada
- Inuit WallhangingsA miniature wallhanging of a beaded Amauti by Arviat's Linda Kaviok.Materials: caribou skin, glass beads, wool6 3/4" h x 5 3/4" w$165.00
- Inuit WallhangingsA charming wallhanging of a person hanging a skin to dry.15" h x 13" w$300.00
- Inuit WallhangingsA hard-to-find sealskin scene, pre-1970's. Inlays of different colored skin form the owl, the nest, and the small mammal stealing eggs.Note the worn/torn condition of the skin in spots.31 1/2" x 25 1/2"
- Inuit Wallhangings29 3/4" x 27 1/4"has integrated sleeve to hold a hanging dowel$775.00
- Inuit Wallhangings $590.00
- Inuit Wallhangings, PremiumIrene Avaalaaqiaq Wall HangingA beautiful wall hanging by Baker Lake artist Irene Avaalaaqiaq. Centerpiece is a transformation figure, surrounded by owls and sea goddesses. Spirit faces adorn the border.Aavaalaqiaq is a renowned artist with a highly recognizable style. Here applique wall hangings use bright colors in wonderful combinations. The spirit heads around the perimeter are a signature design element of hers.Note that the colors are not as bright in real life as they are in the photos. Please call 207 967-2122 to discuss, if you are interested in this piece.57 1/2 in. high x 38 in. wide$2,600.00