- Indian Arts & Crafts Association (IACA)
Non-profit organization whose goal is to promote, preserve and protect the arts and cultures of the American Indian.
- Maine Indian Basketmakers Alliance
We owe a debt of gratitude to the folks at MIBA for keeping the art of basketmaking alive in the state of Maine.
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
A department of the Canadian federal government dedicated to issues of the country’s aboriginal population
- Abbe Museum
The Museum’s mission is to inspire new learnings about the Wabanaki nations with each visit.
- American Indian College Fund
Provides scholarships and other support to students at tribal colleges across the USA
- Peary MacMillan Arctic Museum & Arctic Studies Center
A valuable resource in Maine for lovers of art and culture of the far north.
- Pueblo Pottery Maine
The largest selection of in-stock Pueblo Pottery in the East
- National Museum of the American Indian
A wonderful resource for those interested in aboriginal culture in the Western hemisphere
- Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe
The only four-year degree fine arts institution in the nation devoted to contemporary Native American and Alaska Native arts
- Heard Museum, Phoenix
One of the world’s finest destinations for learning about American Indian arts and cultures.