- Indian Arts & Crafts Board
IACB provides resources for promoting authentic Native American art and enforces laws protecting authentic Native American art. Go to this page to report violations of the American Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990.
- Southwestern Association for Indian Arts (SWAIA)
SWAIA runs the largest market for Native American jewelry and arts in the world.
- Maine Indian Basketmakers Alliance
We owe a debt of gratitude to the folks at MIBA for keeping the art of basketmaking alive in the state of Maine.
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
A department of the Canadian federal government dedicated to issues of the country’s aboriginal population
- Abbe Museum
The Museum’s mission is to inspire new learnings about the Wabanaki nations with each visit.
- American Indian College Fund
Provides scholarships and other support to students at tribal colleges across the USA
- Peary MacMillan Arctic Museum & Arctic Studies Center
A valuable resource in Maine for lovers of art and culture of the far north.
- National Museum of the American Indian
A wonderful resource for those interested in aboriginal culture in the Western hemisphere
- Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe
The only four-year degree fine arts institution in the nation devoted to contemporary Native American and Alaska Native arts
- Heard Museum, Phoenix
One of the world’s finest destinations for learning about American Indian arts and cultures.
- Inuit Art Foundation
Supports Canadian Inuit artists by providing education and training, as well as by promoting the art through the Inuit Art Quarterly.